Fixing AMPPS MySQL Not Starting and Unable to Change PHP Version

Okay, It was my first time I tried AMPPS. Which is a awesome Software with so many options and it also included Softaculous which is really awesome. It will definitely speed up development.

But for the first time when I was testing it, the MySQL was not starting and also I couldn't change the PHP version for 5.6 to 7.1.



I was searching on google but could not find any working solution. I tried AMPPS Official Fixing Guide but it didn't work.

They suggested to add the following line in MySQL config.
innodb_force_recovery = 1
But it failed to solve the issue. So, What did I do?

I tried to run MySQL.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\mysql\bin but it showed me the error
MSVCP100.dll and MSVCR100.dll not found.

So, I downloaded these dll files but it didn't solve the problem, rather it gave me another error of
"0xc700007b".

It was a common error for every gamer :D

All I had to do is installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). And though I was using 64bit Win10 but I had to 32bit software as AMPPS is 32bit [Like XAMPP]

The problem is sloved :) I Can now change PHP Version and also MySQL is working perfectly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mouse Right Button Click, CTRL +U disabling in HTML to protect content from Copying and Viewing source by visitor

Create WordPress Admin from cPanel or MySQL or phpMyAdmin